Friday, April 20, 2007

Our House... Its a very, very, very fine house!

I've tried this whole blog thing in the past, and I usually get bored or busy. This has caused me to not post. We'll see if that happens again. And it might.

But for now, I thought it would be great to have an online place for Noel and I to share our thoughts on the house we just purchased. But now I'm getting ahead of myself...

Noel and I purchased our first home!!!

We bought a new home from KB Homes. It is in a community called Stevens Plantation in St. Cloud, Florida. The house is going to be great, too!

Some basic information:


  • 1 story

  • 4 Bedrooms/2 Bath

  • 2,159 sq ft

  • 2 car garage

  • Expected Completion: September 2007



We signed the purchase agreement two days ago (Wed. April 18th) and today we have our appointment at the KB Design Studio to finalize the remaining options!

I am going to find a way to setup an online photo gallery for the rest of the images. I'll post an update when I have that going.

Thanks for stopping in, and please leave us comments!





2 comments:

Ben said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere. Not that I live there anymore. But anyway, nice piece of dirt you've got there. Might make a nice spot for a house, at some point.

Jane said...

Mazal tov!!