Saturday, December 15, 2007

What Was I So Upset About?

I clearly remember how upset I was just a few months ago. You see, KB Homes had told us that our house would be done on time on October 5th. On October 1st, I was livid, considering that the house didn't even have power hooked up, that there was still some major paint work to be done, and there were holes in the grout.

Well... maybe I shouldn't have been so upset... simply because here I am, now living in the house for 2 months... and I haven't updated this blog but 2 or 3 times. Sorry.

The last update came a month ago when I showed you the downstairs of our new home. Despite rumors that we don't even have an upstairs to the house, I still don't have a blog post for that. But it is coming soon.

So in essence, this is a very Seinfeld-ian blog post, as it is nothing more than a post about nothing.

But at least its updated! :)

There will be more coming on the house soon... So stay tuned...

2 comments:

Jane said...

I'm still tuned!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I too am still tuned!!!!!! :)
Can't wait to see more photos and hear all about it!!! Thanks for the Seinfeld-ian blog though---it was fun to read!!!