Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Halibut Is Good Enough for Jehovah!


This post is more about the stone work on the house. But if you don't understand the title of this entry, its time to re-rent this film.


Last weekend we updated the blog from our Saturday visit to the house. The builders had just started the exterior stone veneer on the house. Noel and I made our 1st anniversary (celebrated on Monday, Sept. 3rd) special with a visit to our new home, where we hope to celebrate many future anniversaries together. Here's a photo from that trip (just 2 days after the previous post):



Here's what it looks like this evening:




And a close-up on the stone work:




And while we're talking about stone work. The builders finished up the master bathroom shower and tub tile. OK... its ceramic, not stone... but I wanted to share the photos anyway:





And, for your enjoyment, and those of you who still won't rent the movie, here's the scene to which I am referring...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The stonework looks fantastic!! I have never seen the Life of Brian! Guess I have some homework to do over the next few days!! I must rent this movie!! :)

Jane said...

Looking terrific!! The bathroom also looks great!! I bet you guys can't wait for it to be finished!